Nordic Bildung and Lene Rachel Andersen are hosting a series of European Fireside Chats at the European Bildung Network.
- October 29th: What kind of bildung do we need to save the planet?
- Sandrine Dixson-Declève, co-president the Club of Rome (Belgium)
- Minna Salami, author and award winning blogger MissAfropolitan (UK)
- Klaas van Egmond, faculty professor on Geoscience, Utrecht University (Netherlands)
- More information and signup: https://europeanbildung.net/events/what-kind-of-bildung-do-we-need-to-save-the-planet/
- November 12th: What kind of bildung do we need to handle exponential technologies?
- Anders Wijkman, co-president of the Club of Rome 2012-2017 (Sweden)
- Hans Schnitzler, philosopher focused on data ethics (Netherlands)
- More information and signup: https://europeanbildung.net/events/fireside-chat-exponential-technologies/
- November 26th: Bildung and democracy in Belarus, Ukraine and the Balkans
- Galina Veramejchyk, country director of DVV International adult education (Belarus)
- Mihail Krikunov, dean at the Kiev Business School and mentor for the Scandinavian Folk-Bildung Ukraine project group (Ukraine)
- Nikola Jurisic, is Serbian and promotes bildung in the Balkans (currently lives and works in Dubai).
- More information and signup: https://europeanbildung.net/events/fireside-chat-belarus-ukraine-balkans/
For more information click on the individual links or go to https://europeanbildung.net/online-fireside-chats/
Tagged with :