– What is the future of relationships?
– What is an evolutionary relationship?
– What do we mean by what we call a whole-mate relationship?
– What is the place of romantic relationships?
– What is the place of shared creativity in a relationship?
Engage in an in-depth discussion with Andrew Cohen and Marc Gafni on what the evolution of relationships – which is the evolution of intimacy, which is the evolution of love – means in our time.
It is only such an evolution of relationship that can respond to what we have called the Meta Crisis of existential and catastrophic risk that hovers over our world.
For the Meta Crisis at its very core is a Global Intimacy Disorder.
We must evolve our intimacies – generating new forms of evolutionary intimacy, personally and collectively.
That is the overarching moral imperative, urgent necessity and the great agony and ecstasy of our time.
Tagged with :